Meets Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday
Meets Every 1st Tuesday
Knights of Columbus Council 801 serves the four Catholic parishes of Cheyenne by living out our founding principles of Charity, Unity and Fraternity. Click Here to see some photos from our recent events.
Check our Calendar here for the complete roster of upcoming events.
Lenten Fish Dinners
Menu: Fried or baked fish, salmon patty, baked potato, clam chowder, coleslaw, and ice cream
Cost: $12 for adults and $6 for children under 12
Location: Casey’s Club, Home of the Cheyenne Knights of Columbus at 507 W 28th St
When: Each Friday of Lent at 5:30 pm
Proceeds from each of the six meals will be donated to the following:
• March 8: Cheyenne Knights of Columbus Scholarship Fund
• March 15: Youth Programs at St Mary’s, Holy Trinity, St Joseph’s
• March 22: LifeChoice Pregnancy Care Center
• March 29: Special Olympics of Wyoming
• April 5: Habitat for Humanity of Laramie County
• April 12: Christian Refugee Relief (KofC Charities)
40 Cans for Lent
We will be having a can drive for Lent to benefit the Saint Joseph’s Food Pantry. If you bring in 3 cans of food for bingo during Lent, you will receive a free three-on door pad.
Saint Patrick’s Day Dinner
Join us for a Corned Beef Dinner on March 17th at 5:30 including cabbage, vegetables, dinner rolls and ice cream.
Monthly Steak Dinners
Every month except April, July, August, and December on the First Friday of the month at 5:30 PM. $13 per adult meal and $10 per children’s meal.